May 4, 2016
13 Years self employed and 8 years Deloitte Tax Dept.
In depth experience with most complicated tax issues - Federal, State, and Local.
Smart business people know that competitive advantage starts with understanding that they cannot know and do everything themselves.
Success people know that to be on the leading edge of their business, they must have access to specialist who knows the questions to ask and the right positions to take. They understand that they are good at certain things and are not as strong in others.
Successful business people work with a CPA because we fill the gap between what you know and what you need to know.
Where is your skill gap? If it is tax, unusual business transactions, or accounting issues, I can help you fill that gap. People who make the best business decisions are aware of all the implications of those decisions in the long term. Where is your time best spent?
See tax updates and discussions on our facebook page! Just search for Krystal Davis CPA LLC in the facebook search box and select Like our page.
Spend Some Time
Explore the site. There are many different ways to use the services here. You can:
- Learn about the services offered.
- Use the Financial Calculators to assist you in budgeting, financial planning, or determining loan payments.
- Stay Alert to tax and accounting news by reviewing the client newsletter.
- Register Your e-mail Address to receive important announcements through Service PLUS!
- Link to a variety of other helpful sites listed under Links.
- Review Tax and Financial Topics of Interest in the Additional Pages section of our site
- Like us on facebook: facebook.com/KrystalDavisCPALLC
Please browse the pages of this site and feel free to e-mail any questions, suggestions or other feedback. This web site is meant to be an offer to extend services provided to you.
Visit often as additional news and helpful information will be continually added in an effort to serve you better. Check out the Newsletter section for the latest tax information
2004 & 2005 NRCC Business Woman of the Year for Oregon
Regonized by Reagan Congressional Commission in 2008